Sunday, September 12, 2010

Never Tempt Danger has a cover

This morning I broke my usual mode of staying away from my computer and decided to check my email. When I did, I received a wonderful surprise. The cover art for my next novel was at the top of the list. Woot!

Not only did my publisher send me the art work she designed, but she also sent me a wicked nice compliment. I hope Linda forgives me for sharing it with you all, but I can't resist so read the next line.

"PS - I wanted to tell you that I enjoyed this story the most of all your books!"

Isn't that a terrific warm and fuzzy to wake up to?!


Short blurb for NEVER TEMPT DANGER:

She never thought of her “gift” as special, more like a curse.

As the one man who accepted her “gift” slid the diamond ring onto her shaky finger, Maureen saw his death flash in her mind an instant before the bullet struck. With his blood on her hands and a government research project in the balance, Maureen (Gilly) Gillman does the only smart thing she can. She disappears. If there was one thing Maureen had learned, it was Never Tempt Danger.

Special Agent Lucas Danger knows Maureen Gillman better than any other man. Assigned to find Gilly and her military robot prototype, Lucas discovers that his past has caught up with him. When the woman he loves collides with his secretive past, Lucas has to open his mind as well as his heart to save Maureen.

Who will get to her first?

12 comments:

Emma Leigh September 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Great cover, Denise. I can't wait to read it.

Lori R. September 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

OMG, how awesome is that. This mus mean we are getting closer! YEAH!!

Denise September 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Thanks ladies.
It looks like it will be out in October.

Scott Romanski September 12, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Ooooo.....Looks great. Can't wait

L. Olech September 12, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Wow!!!! Sexy hot!!

Anonymous September 15, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

The cover is HOT HOT HOT and I can't wait to read your newest release. Way to go, Denise


Gina Leuci
www.ginaleuci.com

J D Webb September 15, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Awesome cover, Denise.
Dave (daubing slobber off his chin)

Loretta Wheeler September 15, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Where's the fan???!!! I swear, I always lose that thing when I need it most!

Great cover Denise, and the book sounds like it's not only going to match it, but rev it up another notch:)

Congratulations gal!

Loretta Wheeler

Anonymous September 15, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

Super cover! Love it!
Sylvia Dickey Smith

Rox September 15, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Great cover, Denise. Best of luck to you.

Denise September 15, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Thanks you all for the comments.

Dave - go get a paper towel, the drool is spilling over.

Scott - wicked nice of you to stop in and leave a note.

Cornelia Amiri September 16, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

What a red hot cover. I love it. Congrats on its release in October.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com