Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What says holiday cheer more than a free book

'Tis the season for family, friends, fun, and free so let's have a little fun and give a free book to family or friend.

How to win is easy. Tell me who you want to give one of my books to and why then leave your email address with something like (drobbin AT comcast.net) so the stupid scammers don't get your mail. ;-)

If you want to give a specific book of mine to a person then mention that book in your post. Who knows, I may pull more than one name and/or book out of the random hat.

In case you haven't seen my four novels they are:













If you have a cook that is always on the look out for new recipes to try then perhaps a recipe book put together by a group of authors donating recipes might be a fun and unique idea.

6 comments:

Walt Kinley December 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

I think my sister would love one of your books. She's a real mystery/thriller lover. Of course she also likes trying new recipies. So any of them would be great.

Walt Kinley December 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Sorry, here's my e-mail.
jmattson61 at gmaildotcom

Anonymous December 14, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Well the hubby is always looking for new recipes so the cookbook would be great, but.. I'm thinking of a little bit of "DANGER" for me. Sigh.
Gina Leuci
www.ginaleuci.com

Cindy Sample December 16, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Hi Denise. I'm a little late to the contest but I would love to give a free book to one of my author friends (and of course read it first). And since I"ve read all of yours except "Never Tempt Danger" I would be honored to win it.

Great idea. (I think you have my email already)

Denise December 18, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

I emailed all three of you to give a book away. Check your email and I cannot wait to ship out the books.

Anonymous December 18, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Hip hip horray! I'm so excited. Can't wait to read it. Merry Christmas to you!


Gina Leuci

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com