Saturday, October 22, 2011

24-Hour Read-a-thon Begins!

The next 24-hr Dewey Read-a-thon is about to occur. Starting at 8 AM Saturday Eastern to 8 AM Sunday Eastern yours truly will read as many books as possible in support of literacy.

You can read in the privacy of your own home, while sitting at your day at the spa, or with other reader friends. You can read e-books, comic books, children's books, fiction, it really doesn't matter. Just read and have fun!

In between getting a manicure and making some beer with friends and who knows what else, I will read a short stack of books. I've already got the books picked out.

Whenever I do the Dewey Read-a-thon I always go to the used bookstore and locate a bunch of old books. This read-a-thon is no different. Join me as I share with you books written by Stella Cameron, Nora Roberts, Sharon Sala, Catherine Coulter, and Merline Lovelace.


My first book will be Stella Cameron's Early in the Morning.

Book blurb: A frustrated librarian is determined to drive her scholarly fiance wild with desire before the wedding, but she may need some heavenly help to ignite the passion of a man afraid of being burned.

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com