Sunday, October 23, 2011

End to a fantastic Dewey Read-a-thon

The curtain is closing on another terrific Dewey Read-a-thon along with the curtains in the bedroom. Time for a much deserved nap!

Before I get some breakfast and crawl under the covers, I want to thank the coordinators, the cheerleaders, and other readers of the Dewey Read-a-thon for the encouragement and the boosts throughout the 24 hours. Your tweets and comments really kept my mind on the goal and my eyes wide open. Okay, maybe half open.

It was exhausting and fun, and unbelievably I cannot wait for the next one.

For those of you who didn't participate in the event, please, check out the Dewey Read-a-thon website for information on the event and how to sign up for the next one.

We can never have too many readers!!

2 comments:

Unknown August 30, 2012 at 3:17 AM  

Your blogs are totally worth giving time and energy.
bpclaimsinfo.com

Unknown August 31, 2012 at 1:51 AM  

I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.
a fantastic read

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com