Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-a-thon continues with Sharon Sala

I finished reading Early in the Morning, a short story by Stella Cameron and now I am on to another short book this time by another of my favorite authors Sharon Sala.

My next read is The Fiercest Heart by Sharon Sala. I'm taking this book with me and going to read it while I'm out at breakfast. Shh...I'll be reading with my mouth full so don't interrupt. It won't be pretty if you do.

Book blurb: Torn apart years ago by a family feud and a deadly accident, high school sweethearts Haley and Mack reunite when Haley returns to town. But someone doesn't want them together and will do anything to keep them apart. Anything...

2 comments:

Jenn and The Cats of Castle Coull October 22, 2011 at 4:25 PM  

I actually got a book by Stella Cameron this week and am looking forward to trying a new for me author. Keep up the great reading!

Denise October 23, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

Oh! You are going to love Stella Cameron. In some of her older books she really pushes the envelope. Love that!

Happy reading!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com