Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ready, Set, Go!

Let's get this Dewey Read-a-thon started.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

1) I'm reading from my home in New Hampshire where the sun is shining bright today.
2) All of them. This year I am reading the lasted novel from several of my favorite authors.
3) Oh! I've got these wonderful protein bars that I have stashed in the refrigerator ready to go.
4) I'm a writer as well as a reader. My next novel, At Face Value should be released sometime this summer.
5) This is my fourth read-a-thon. The thing to remember is that you are not in it alone. Get on Twitter and facebook. Check the 24hourreadathon site to see what is going on. And remember to thank those cheerleaders. When you feel your most exhausted and think you can't keeo your eyes open...walk outside for some fresh air.

2 comments:

Cayce April 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM  

Hi Denise! Nice to meet you!
I'm here to cheer you on a little.
I hope you're enjoying the readathon so far :)
Good luck and happy reading!

Denise April 27, 2013 at 2:55 PM  

Yay! for Cheerleaders!
Thanks, Cayce.

Starting book two...

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com