Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wishing my nephew a happy birthday



My youngest nephew, Brandon, turned 21...oops! I mean he turned 12 yesterday. Don't want him to grow up too soon.

With red hair, blue eyes that glitter with mischief, and a grin that makes you forget your words, Brandon is a nephew any Aunt would wish for and love dearly.

This Aunt has loved Brandon since the moment my sister told me she was pregnant with him. I remember sitting around with my sister and brother-in-law and other friends and family tossing out baby names. When we hit on Brandon it was as if he reached out from his mother's tummy and snapped up the name because we all knew that he was Brandon.

Isn't Brandon a great name for an Irish bartender who I cast him as in my fourth novel? :-) Wait until you meet him in print!

Brandon loves to read a good book, but can't sit still for very long either. Hmm...that must be a family trait. He's an active guy who right now is into baseball.

Brandon is the next writer in the family. How cool is that?!

I am so proud that he wants to draw pictures with words and put them on paper for others to read and enjoy.

Please give a big birthday shout out to Brandon!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Thanks Aunt Denise for the shout out. I plan to follow in your foot steps.

LOVE,
Brandon

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com