Sunday, May 8, 2011

To my mother on Mother’s Day…

To my mother on Mother’s Day…

To the woman who gave me life
And made me a girl
~ my mommy

To the woman who taught me how to make my bed
And bake cookies
~ my mom

To the creative side of the family
The woman who can out sew anyone
And made my dolly clothes
~ my ma

To the woman who taught me finance
And gave me my first allowance
~ my mom

To the woman who showed me life is more than living
It’s meant to be lived
~ my mommy

To the woman who said I could be and could do anything
And helped me grow into a writer
~ my mother


To my mother,

You gave me the world and your love
and all I can offer is my love

Happy Mother's Day
I love you

~ your daughter and best friend

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com