Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy readers and glad to be seen!

One book club looks for a change of pace in reading KILLER BUNNY HILL.

About two weeks ago, I received a very nice email from a woman in a book club from upstate New York. The following is a snippet from that email.

Hello from upstate NY,

I would like to enter the drawing for an autographed copy of your new book, KILLER BUNNY HILL. Our book club is composed of nine retired ladies. We meet monthly at a little restaurant for lunch and book club meeting. great fun.

We could definitely use some excitement this summer and your book sounds like an exciting read. Thanks for a change of pace.


This email put a smile on my face and made my day! Her group sounded so fantastic, I did one better. I emailed the very nice woman back and offered to send nine copies of KILLER BUNNY HILL for her book club.

The other day, I came home and found another surprise in my email from the ladies of this upstate New York book club. I received a picture of six of the nine ladies all holding KILLER BUNNY HILL in their hands.

How amazing and sweet is that!

On the first Monday of each month, these wonderful readers get together at a local restaurant where the owner pulls out all the stops by reserving and setting up a round table with a white table cloth for them. In September, the book club will be together again to discuss KILLER BUNNY HILL and maybe splurge for the rice pudding that the restaurant is known for.

For the record, I LOVE rice pudding! With a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. I wish I could be there! Who knows, maybe they will email some questions or set up a call to talk about the book and their feedback.

Thank you, ladies, for the picture. Happy Reading!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com