Thursday, January 14, 2010

Writing prompt, pictures, painting

This morning I woke up early and decided that we needed a writing prompt. Okay, maybe I need the writing prompt as a little extra motivation. So I was sitting at my desk which is currently in the middle of my bedroom due to my house painting and wood floor obsession at the moment. Anyway, I was sitting there trying to think of something to give as a prompt when all I did was look around at my disaster and it hit me. Painting!

But before I give you the prompt I thought I would share my latest pictures of my venture into paint. No, this is not art. This is plain paint my walls a fresh color. Yeah, so who knows what prompted me to do it but my dining room is now Caliente Red. Take a look.


Okay, enough about the paint, let's get to the prompt.

Writing Prompt: The bucket of paint tipped. . .

5 comments:

Michelle January 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Gorgeous colour - it's my favourite! Every one of my houses ends up with at least 1 red wall and I always team it with white - great taste! Has to be the right red though.. I call it warm or burnt red - looks lovely D! Well-done.

Misa January 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

I love the color, too! Good prompt. Won't help me today as there's absolutely no painting in my WIP, but it's a fun prompt, and it's be awesome to get your house back together.

Denise January 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Thanks Michelle and Misa. I'm really liking the color too.

Hehe. Today's prompt won't help my WIP either but might motivate my creative juices.

Cynthia Spurr January 14, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

AH-HA! Now I now why I haven't seen you around. You've fallen into a vat of paint. Looks great by the way. Wish I could do that in our house, but with a huge big red fireplace it just would be too much.

Denise January 14, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Cynthia - LOL! Red walls and red fireplace...hm...you're right. That would be way too much.

I went with a darker color because I have a ton of windows on may main floor. Otherwise, no way would I have gone for a red or any dark color.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com