Thursday, February 24, 2011

Writing prompt Thursday

Before I give you this week's prompt, I should probably share what I wrote for last week's. Last week's writing prompt was: The sound...

The sound of a door screeching open at the end of the hall sent shivers up her spine. When she heard footsteps echoing off the walls her heart pounded and blood roared in her ears. They found her. They were coming after her. Run!


Now for Today's writing prompt: At the end of the dock...


Remember, don't think, just write. Let your imagination go and your fingers do the work. Most of all, have fun!

2 comments:

Unknown February 24, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

At the end of the dock I met my love for the first and last time. He cradled my face in his loving hands and gently kissed the very tip of my nose. The ship whistle sounded our ending. Then he was gone.

Maurice Williams February 25, 2011 at 4:56 AM  

At the end of the dock, the starship lay broken. What the Dilurbans had done to the captain's "baby" was shocking. Would this prompt him to get off his ass and forget this ridiculous notion of early retirement? Sikamore thought not. The human had lost the ability to care about anything beyond what took place in the Sphereworld of his own making.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com