Saturday, July 23, 2011

Little things like this make me glad I'm a writer

It is always nice to hear from a reader, get their feedback on a book that they've read. It's especially nice when you receive a quick email from a new reader.

Check out what I found in my email yesterday.

I recently won some of your books in a contest. I finally read all of them and really liked the books.

I especially liked the story in Killer Bunny Hill. I like the way you wrirte and how the characters relate to each other. Thanks for sharing them with me.

A new fan,
Joy


Thank you, Joy and all the other readers out there who take the time to write your author. It is always a pleasant surprise and very much appreciated.

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com