Saturday, July 2, 2011

A recipe for the Firework Weekend

For this 4th of July holiday weekend, I thought I would share with you my favorite drink recipe that will add a few more sparks to all those fireworks.

This recipe is for "The Perfect Margarita". It's the smae recipe that had me winning the margarita contest last year at this time.

Hope you enjoy!


The Perfect Margarita

2 oz. Gold Tequila (I use Patron Gold)

1/2 oz. Cointreau (I use Patron Citronage - Orange Liquor)

1/2 oz Grand Marnier

1/2 oz Orange Juice (no pulp) and this is the secret to the “perfect” recipe

1 oz. Rose’s Sweetened Lime Juice

4 oz. Lemate’s Sweet & Sour Mix

Put in pitcher and add some ice. This will only fill pitcher about 1/4 of the way so quadruple this recipe if you want enough to have some friends drinking with you. [GRIN]

Happy fourth of July!

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com