Friday, February 2, 2018

Positivity Day 3

Really going to see how many days I keep posting positive things to be grateful for. Honestly, I believe everyday something good happens even if it's just the fact that you woke up and put two feet on the floor or you kissed your spouse or children good morning.

It doesn't have to be a major event to make you focus on the fabulousness that is you.

Yesterday, for me, was reading my dad's comment to my first blog on Gratitude with Attitude. I mean how can you not feel blessed and overwhelmed with warm fuzzy feelings to have your father put in writing how proud he is of you. No matter how old you get, you can never hear that enough.

I am grateful my father shares his feelings and thoughts, and honestly, we have some of the most amazing conversations about everything. If someone ever recorded us they'd probably think we were nuts. And I love it!

What made you grateful today?

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com