Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Writing Prompt Wednesday...

I just love when a writing prompt is inspired by my own writing. This one came from a scene I started while at Margaritas indulging myself in a margarita and doing some writing. Honestly, there is no better place to write than a noisy restaurant.

This week's Writing Prompt Wednesday prompt is: "She put her hands against his chest..."

Now if that does not leave it open to all kinds of ideas I just don't know what would.

Have fun and don't forget to share what you came up with!

4 comments:

Ceri Hebert November 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

I am so craving a margarita now! I may have to go out to the liquor store and buy some mix. I like the kind that comes in a bucket-just add the liquor and throw in the freezer. :)

Unknown November 3, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

She put her hands against his chest, leaned in and slowly lapped the splashed margarita drops off of his neck. She was not sure what was more thrilling, the hastened pulse under her tongue or the gasps from the neighboring table.

Mimi C. November 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM  

She put her hands against his chest. He clutched at her, thinking she would stop his fall, but instead she pushed. His horrified gasp was hardly audible before he hit the rocks, hard, on his way down. She felt a twinge of reget, but a nearby margarita bar quickly cured that.

Denise November 4, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

OMG! You all crack me up. Great use of a margarita in the scene.
Love the brief but very visual scenes.
Ceri - you need my recipe for the perfect margarita.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com