Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you love your yard?

I do!

Then you need Finer Cut Lawn Maintenance.

David Resnick, a longtime friend of mine owns and operates Finer Cut. He is the best yardman you could possibly find.

Why? Because he cares.

Yesterday I came home from work to find David blowing and raking leaves in my yard and then sucking them up with the riding machine. I can now see my beautiful rock wall again. Last spring he did the same thing and saved me days of work. My whole neighborhood was jealous.


Look! No leaves!










This summer when I had an old tree removed from my front yard I needed some dirt to fill it in. I picked up the phone, called the friendly owner or Finer Cut Lawn Maintenance, and that day I had dirt delivered. Unlike a lot of people, David didn’t just drop off the dirt. He hefted it from truck to hole and raked it so it looked nice and I could put plants in it.

Of course, Finer Cut Lawn Maintenance does more than blowing leaves and filling in dirt holes. Finer Cut does mowing, landscaping, pruning, mulching, even snow removal. You name it Finer Cut does it. And they do it well. Actually, Finer Cut Lawn Maintenance does it better than any.

Don’t just take my word for it. Ask my jealous neighbors.

In the meantime, call David Resnick at 603-645-1711 and tell him you are ready to have a Finer Cut Lawn today.

2 comments:

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

It is awesome to find reliable service in any industry. Now if only he worked in MN! :)

Denise December 2, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

I'll tell David he needs to take trip to MN.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com