Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What can you NOT live without?

Look around you and notice your surroundings, the objects you've surrounded yourself with.

Maybe you have a large flat-screen TV, an old green recliner, a scarred wooden desk, an iron skillet you bought when you were first married so you could make those Sunday morning eggs and bacon. Maybe you have a lamp you found at a flea market you went to when you were in college, and a stuffed dog your first boyfriend gave you in high school.

These are all things that you've worked hard to purchase, some more than others, but you worked to earn the money for each and every one of them. Perhaps someone gave you a special something.

Now look at those things and tell us what could you NOT live without. This is purely a "material thing" question. If you came home tomorrow and found some or all of these things missing what would you do? Is there any one thing you could positively NOT live without.

By not live without, I mean it would drastically affect you and your life. We could live without most "things", but how will it change you and your future or would it?

5 comments:

Emma Leigh February 24, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

I look around my house and there really is nothing that I couldn't live with out. I would be lost without my computer -- but could I function without it, absolutely.

Ceri Hebert February 24, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

My computer. If not for my computer (including the internet) I wouldn't be published.

Denise February 25, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

Emma Leigh and Ceri - I agree with the computers. I would and am lost without it.

Could I live without it? Yes, but it would be torture.

April February 26, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

My computer for sure and my books. I would be a sad sad sad person without those things... lol

Denise March 1, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

After losing power and Internet access, I can honestly say that I agree.

I cannot live without computer, Internet, and books. Books is what got me through this freaky New England storm.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com