Thursday, February 25, 2010

Office painted and all put together

I started painting my house and replacing the carpet with hard wood floors the beginning of December and almost every room has been done...almost.

I have one room that is finally all back together and two others should be by this weekend. This is my secret little hideaway where I go when I want to write in an atmosphere that is all about cozy writing.

Take a peak at my freshly Macademia Nut painted office with its new wood floor.

Yes, I made that plaid scarf hanging over the window.
Did you notice the lamps? I found those one weekend when I was driving aimlessly and stopping at all kinds of little shops. I stopped at a boutique shop called Enchanted Lace in Bedford, NH, walked in the front door and the first thing that caught my eye was those lamps. I had to have them. While I was there I also found this fun lime green hat with pink and brown flowers on it. I couldn't resist.

The big wreath hanging over my desk is something my mom made out of little fabric squares stufed into a straw wreath. It's wicked cool and has all the colors of the room in it.

4 comments:

Ceri Hebert February 25, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

WOW!! That looks so beautiful! I want one!!

Denise February 25, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Thank you. :-)
Truly a great place to hide from all and to write words.

April February 26, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Wow!!! It looks awesome, Denise! Great job!!

Pssst.... I am doing my review right now for CTD! So it will be up and running shortly!

Denise March 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

April - I am so sorry I had not seen this before the storm hit. I did see the review on Sunday morning. Made my day!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com