Monday, March 1, 2010

I lose power and get a great review of Connect the Dots

One bad turn deserves a good one.

The day New England is hit by a powerful rain and wind storm and half of New Hampshire loses power, including me, I find out that April of Cafe of Dreams posts a terrific review of Connect the Dots. Of course, I don't find this out until I'm sitting at Panera Sunday morning because while I have power back, I still have no Internet access. What a terrific surprise!

April starts the review with "The queen of techno thrillers, Denise Robbins, once again graces readers with her clever talent in Connect the Dots." How's that for cool title? "Queen of techno thrillers." [HUGE GRIN]

Please stop by April's blog to see the review, leave a comment, and enter to win a signed copy of Connect the Dots. Cafe of Dreams

Keep your fingers crossed that my Internet access is returned on Friday. In the meantime, I will try to check in while I am at the office or make more stops at Panera.

April - If you see this post, I hope you know I wish I had had access to see your review sooner, but it was a much needed pleasant surprise. Thank you!

2 comments:

April March 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM  

Hi Denise! I am just glad that you are safe! When I saw that you hadn't made any blog posts since Thurs. I knew something was up. I am thrilled I could bring a bit of happiness and a smile in spite of all the crummy weather. I hope everything gets back to normal soon. Spring has got to be on its way sometime!!!

Denise March 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

My fingers and toes are crossed that spring will be here SOON!

You definitely put a smile on my face.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com