Thursday, January 29, 2009

Got my books!!

I received my books from my publisher today. Wow! They look terrific. They even put these little shark glyphs in the scene and POV breaks. NICE!!

OH! And they sent me posters of my book cover as well as a framed cover with a dollar bill. :-) Now is that creative thinking or what?!

I already had to get a box to send to my parents and family...oops, still have more of those to do.

So here's a question of the day. What do you write on the inside of the book when you are signing it besides the obvious, your name?

I went through my stash of autographed books and some of have cute quips, some just say Warmets Wishes or Enjoy the book and then the signature.

Anyone have any thoughts? What do you prefer?

2 comments:

Ceri Hebert January 29, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

I never know what to write. And when someone does ask me to sign a book I feel like such a faker. I wonder if it gets easier over time.

Congratulations on the arrival of your books. Always a good day.

Denise January 30, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Thanks, Ceri.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com