Sunday, January 18, 2009

My mom got the book before me

HA! My mother ordered IT HAPPENS IN THREES off the Internet and received her copy before I received mine.

She called me Friday night from my dad's cell phone while he drove so she could tell me the news. She was so excited that she told my father to read the dedication to her while we spoke.

Uh hem! Dad was driving the car!! :-)

Anyway, they finally read the dedication (later)...which was to them. All these months and they never had a clue so it was a great feeling to know I choked up my own parents.

Yesterday, I spoke with my dad and he was telling me that when the guys arrived in the morning to work on replacing their kitchen tile my mother was right there showing off her daughter's book.

Don't you just love family!! I love mine.

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com