Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What to do with my new book cover?

Well, I can tell you what I did last night. I printed out several copies of the cover and took it with me to my salon appointment. Of course all the ladies know my first book is coming out so they were ecstatic.

Such a tremendous feeling to know that something you've worked years on achieving is just around the corner!

Beyond that, I now have to create a "Press Kit". No clue what that is other than one of the things will be a Press Release and somehow my new book cover plays a part in this.

Plus, someone suggested that I get bookmarks made with the book cover art on it and the ISBN and my website listed, not to mention my next novel.

Woohoo! Let's get this show on the road.

If anyone has other marketing suggestions for use of the book cover art please let me know.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Don't forget your favorite bagel shop where you came up with great chapters. I am very proud of you. You deserve it!!!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com