Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Working on an interview with an author - ME!

Last night, as part of my effort to self-promote I started to work on an "interview with the author" that I want to send to the local papers.

I got a few questions down then started to wonder what kinds of things would people really want to know about me and my very first romantic-suspense novel.

So, here I am, requesting that if anyone has suggestions to feel free and post a suggestion or send an email from my website.

The one question I know, is the question I have already received from many friends. . . "Did you pose for the cover?"

Do you honestly expect me to answer that? HA!

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com