Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who wouldn't want to read an email like this

When I checked my email this morning I found this message waiting for me and had to share. Who would not want to wake up to this note first thing in the morning? What a lovely message to read before the sun even comes up and before my morning Mountain Dew!


Hi Denise,

I just finished reading KILLER BUNNY HILL and I'm writing to let you know that you are a wonderful writer. I loved it! I was on the edge of my chair the whole time I was reading it. What a lot of neat twists and turns that were unexpected. I'll be watching your website for ALL your new novels.

Big Hugs and thank you again,
Lorraine


Thank you, Lorraine for making me smile and starting my day out on the right foot.

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com