Saturday, September 19, 2009

Article idea. . .looking for input

Sitting in my home office with my two cats next to my laptop on Saturday morning before the sun rises, the aroma of my homemade soup wafting up from the crockpot in the kitchen, I am thinking it has been a while since I wrote an article.

Not that I don't have enough on my plate right now, but I feel the urge to craft something that will help other writers. Yes, the topics of my articles are always in the writing realm.

My problem this morning is a topic for an article. Maybe it's the lack of food, or that it is still dark outside, or maybe my brain has gone to complete mush after fighting computer/network issues for three days, but not a single idea has popped into my head.

I would be very grateful if others would leave a comment as to what they would like to see. What have you not read that you REALLY want/need to see?

Let me know and I will see what I can craft.

1 comments:

Elizabeth Eagan-Cox September 23, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Hi Denise;
First, thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed by you!

2nd.. since you are a crime writer, I am wondering: What do you think is the perfect crime? How would you write it... Is there such a character as "the perfect criminal"?

Elizabeth Eagan-Cox

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com