Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On the First day of Connect the Dots...

On the first day of Connect the Dots my author gave to me . . .

Two questions to answer and a book under the tree!

Visit my wine mystery partner in crime Kristin Callender's blog http://kcsbooks.blogspot.com/ and find the answer to these two questions.

What is the name of the pizza place the heroine frequents in Connect the Dots? How did it get its name?

*Return here and leave your answer. At the end of day I will announce ONE winner for a signed copy of Connect the Dots.

**Pay attention because Kristin will also have the next question and the direction to connect the dots to the next blog and the answer.**

3 comments:

KGoodman December 1, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Denise,
I found the answers to the questions and am ready to proceed to tomorrow's search for the answer to the next question. I enjoyed Kristen's BLOG. Be sure to wish her my luck on getting the movie deal.
Dad

Anonymous December 1, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Denise

I found the hidden (in plain sight) answer and will be logging on to the next blog tomorrow. What a great idea to promote Connect the Dots.

Gina Leuci
www.ginaleuci.com

Stephanie December 1, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

The name of the pizza place is Waldo's and the name was not because of the character Waldo but the gentleman who started the eatery Waldo Pepper who happens to also be a retired fighter pilot. I would like to thank my friend for sending me your blog and I am looking forwards to reading your books. Great idea on the contest.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com