Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year

The changing of the calendar is a good time to reflect and to project.

REFLECT: What was your most exciting event of 2009?

PROJECT: What are you looking forward to most in 2010?

Most exciting event for me in 2009 was having my first book published. Then the second, and the third. Wow! A banner year for my writing. Not sure I will be able to top this year when it comes to writing.

In 2010, I am looking forward to taking on a new challenge, trying something new, and achieving a dream. *You'll have to wait to see what that dream is.*

Clinking my champagne glass with yours.
Cheers and here's to a wonderful New Year for you and yours!

See you on the other side.

2 comments:

Cynthia Spurr December 31, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Congrats on your publishing success. I hope 2010 is just as good or better for you. I hope to be joining you on the books shelves in the near future.

Denise December 31, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Thanks, Cynthia. It was definitely an unexpected publishing surprise this year.

Cannot wait to see you on the shelves!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com