Saturday, July 4, 2009

Besides BBQ and fireworks

As part of my July 4 celebration, I not only enjoyed some BBQ and fireworks, I put a border around my garden. At least the front half of it has a border.


I trenched and placed 160 paver stones around my beautiful flowers and it's not done yet.

I still have to add the border around the backside and there are several smaller gardens that I need to border as well.

I believe I will make another trip tomorrow morning to get more stone so I can get it done this weekend.

Now if I can just get the blister on my hand to go away!







2 comments:

Teresa Judd July 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Wow! Your yard looks great! Only parts of mine look half that good. Very hot here. Maybe not so much in NH.

Denise July 5, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Thanks.

You should have seen it when I bought the place 2 years ago. Tons of overgrown Forsythias and nothing else.

I love being outdoors so it's a terrific place for me to play.

I'm now deciding whether to put rock or rubber mulch under my old apple tree or grass seed.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com