Sunday, July 5, 2009

Two days of sun equals lots of garden work

After nine straight days of work and lots of icky rainy weather, I finally got to play in the sun. Yippee!

You'll notice the picture to the left of my two cats, Mischief and Mayhem. Yup, that's them watching me do all the hard work while they chill out in the window. Lucky little buggers!

But, all the work in the yard was well worth it. After 335 pavers, I have a garden border.
What do you think?

I still have one section around the backside of the old apple tree, but that's it. That's also for another warm weekend. My last yard task for this year is to clean up along my rock wall so I can plant flowers. There is a lot of rock wall. :-)


My neighbor made me the sign in front of the tree that says WELCOME. I'm still waiting on her to paint me a sign that says AUTHOR.



























2 comments:

Ceri Hebert July 6, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Beautiful! Inspires me. Wish I had a place to fix up. No point here at my apartment for various reasons. Well, there's always my mom's place.

Denise July 6, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

i bought the house just so i could have a yard, a place to play outside.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com