Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Make Lists Wednesday - Hero and Heroine first meet

I saw this book the other day and it was all about lists. I used to be, but not as much anymore, a total freak when it comes to lists. That probably comes with being an A+ type personality or being a Virgo.

Seeing this book had me standing there with a finger pressed to my lips, thinking. "Hm."

Then BAM! An idea popped into my head. Let's make lists of various things about books and writing. This will be another way to share good, interesting, and fun information about our writing.

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to make a list of. . .are you ready? No, no, really ready?

HA! Okay, we'll start with a very light and I am sure intriguing list.

Post a comment back to this blog post a list of the places your hero and heroine first come together in the books. The point at which the hero and heoine connect and not necessarily physically. Come on, you know darn well that it wasn't a bed. Well, I suppose it could be.

I will start:

Pool when characters on vacation and end up at same place
Hero's doorstep and heroine is wounded
Heroine's house because of a scream and her being hero has to help
Heroine hiding out in hero's cabin (one of my fave)
Bar where police officers hangout

4 comments:

Ceri Hebert July 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

At a horse show when the hero, who's returned to town after 9 years away, see's the rich girl who he resented all those years ago.

When the hero and heroine both lean over to pick up a slip of paper that fell out of a book of witchcraft the hero is returning to the heroines store, they bump heads.

When the heroine bids on a hot fireman at a charity auction, he doesn't know who she is, but she remembers him very well.

Denise July 16, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

i like the bidding on the hot fireman :-)

Ceri Hebert July 16, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

That's one I'm working on. I think as soon as my editing is out of the way it'll be the one I go back to. I may take a break from editing as soon as I'm done with the short story I'm working on. I need a change of pace.

Denise July 16, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Cool premise for a story.

Good luck on short story and this one. Can't wait to read more of it!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com