Thursday, July 9, 2009

Featured on The Romance Studio

Good morning everyone! Did you see?

See what, Denise?

I'm a featured author with an interview at The Romance Studio.

No!

Yes!

Where can we see it?

Oh! Hehe. You want to read the interview and learn about my latest release Killer Bunny Hill?

Yeah! Duh! Come on! Tell us!

Okay, so some days I'm just silly and all these voices are going off in my head. :-) Please, check out the interview at http://theromancestudio.com/who11.php. It has pictures and everything! Come back here and leave a note telling me what you think.

5 comments:

L Olech July 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

Excellent job, Denise! Well done!

Ana E Ross July 9, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

That was a great interview, Denise. Very intriguing story.

Esther

Kim (The Girls) July 9, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

Nice job, Denise. You are just too cool!

Pauline July 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Great interview, Denise! Very fun and informative!

Denise July 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Thanks everyone!
I had fun doing the interview.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com