Friday, March 13, 2009

Booksigning Reminder for Saturday, March 14

For those of you in the area and who want a good breakfast along with a fun book to read, I will be at Sammy J's Breakfast Cafe at 144 Main Street in Salem NH from 8 AM to 10 AM Saturday morning signing my book IT HAPPENS IN THREES.

Stop by, have a cup of coffee or some Italian French Toast (my personal favorite), and get a book to read.

Hope to see you there!

After that, I'm off to see Carla Neggers talk at NHRWA and hopefully get a copy of her latest book (signed). If you have not read Carla. . .you definitely should! She writes terrific romantic suspense. Gee, do you think I consider her a mentor? :-)

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com