Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Forgot to blog today

Wow! There are days where time just gets away from you. This morning I got up and after working out (yes, I do that most days for the energy), I made some chocolate lollipops for the Made in NH Expo. Then I made some chocolate books for this Saturday's book signing.

After that, I ordered business cards which seemed to take an inordinate amount of time. Then I moved on to crafting interview questions and tweaking my bio for an upcoming radio interview.

Finally, I did a little bit of writing . . .actually editing in my WIP by putting in the tweaks dad sent back to me.

Between all these things, I emailed friends working on schedules to get together, updated my salon appointments in my calendar which somehow got completely hosed, and spoke to recruiters about various jobs and a possible interview TOMORROW. But that will only work if the VP can meet me up here since I'm already committed in the middle of the day.

Then I realized I hadn't blogged today so here I am. I should probably be writing, but obviously the creative juices went elsewhere so now I'm deciding if I want my hair stylist to put more blonde or red in my hair. Either way, I need something new. You ever feel that way?

Anyway, tomorrow will be all about writing and critiquing unless I go on that other interview.

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com