Tuesday, March 10, 2009

KILLER BUNNY HILL

Okay, forgive me if I mentioned this already, but did I tell you I found out that KILLER BUNNY HILL is scheduled for release in July?

I emailed my editor last week to ask what she thought of CONNECT THE DOTS, but of course she'd only had it a few weeks and hadn't read it yet. Not to worry, she knows I have no patience. :-) She just laughs at me when I ask such questions.

Anyway, she said that CTD wouldn't be released until next year anyway until several months after KBH. So then I was like. . . WAIT! Does that mean you know when KBH is coming out.

I'm not allowed to hold her to this but she said KILLER BUNNY HILL should be released in July 2009. WOOHOO! Two books in one year.

And yes, I'm shooting for two books next year too. If I ever finish my current WIP.

4 comments:

Jennifer Carroll March 10, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Woo-hoo! That's fab news Denise. Shall keep quiet so that you can tell all at the round robin - very exciting stuff though. Yeah! (Are you able to make the meeting Saturday?) Jennifer.

Denise March 10, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Hi Jen!

I shall be there Saturday, right after my book signing!

Can't wait to get Carla's new book.
She is one of my fave authors!

How's your writing going? I'm looking forward to reading more.

D

Ceri Hebert March 12, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

I LOVE the title! That's great news! And good luck with CTD. I have two out there and it's like waiting on pins and needles! I try not to think about it and give my attention to my other manuscripts.

Denise March 12, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Ceri,

Thanks!

Glad to see you. I've checked your blog and you've been quiet lately. Writing?

D

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com