Thursday, March 26, 2009

Made in NH Expo Setup & Writing Prompt

Luckily, I have already done some writing this morning, but the majority of the day I will be packing and setting up for the Made in NH Expo that starts tomorrow.

Checkout their website for more information and I hope to see you there. http://millyardcommunications.com/index.php?submenu=madeinnh&src=gendocs&ref=MadeinNHExpo&category=events

Since it will be such a busy next few days, this morning I am going to leave you with a writing prompt. I will, of course, come up with a response to the prompt and show that tomorrow after you all respond with your own idea. Think HOOK!!

Prompt:

Throwing her purse over her shoulder, Jane opened her front door and froze. . .

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com