Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gosh darn computers

Okay, is it just me or did some windows update hose my computers. Everytime I reboot them and sometimes it doesn't wait for that, I have to reset stuff that should never change. This just started happening in the last couple of days and it's driving me nuts!

Yes, I'm ranting. No, I will not switch to Linux or some other such thing. I'm a Microsoft baby and always will be, but gosh darn it, I just want my stuff to work correctly.

I'm also probably more freaked out because I still haven't made a decision about the job thing. UGH! Which also means I haven't been writing squat. And tomorrow morning I have to have some writing done to take to my critique partner and I have to have a decision mad about the job in south boston.

Can't life, just every once and a while, be a tad simpler? You know, kinda like a in a good book. Something happens but in the end everything ends happily ever after?? :-) I don't think that is too much to ask. Do you?

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com