Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great End of Day Message for an Author

The other day I worked way too many hours at my day job. . .again. I got home about 10 PM and the only thing I did was hug and kiss my kitties, and check email before dropping off to la-la land for about 5 hours.

In my email, I received a very pleasant surprise that put a smile on my face. Here is what I received.

Hello,

I recently won your book “It Happens In Threes” on a contest site.
I just wanted to let you know that I received the book and absolutely
loved the story, characters and just the whole book. Thank you so much
for such a great read. I will be getting more of your books!!!!

Again, Thank you or the opportunity to read a new author (for me)!!!

Jo Ann

Thank you, Jo Ann, for a great end of day message! It means a lot when someone takes the time to share their feedback.

1 comments:

Ceri Hebert June 27, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

That's a very nice surprise and a good way to end a very long day!

Missed the prompt though.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com