Saturday, February 7, 2009

Article in Newspaper

Ever wonder if people actually read the articles in the paper? When the local paper put the article in about my new book, I was not certain if anyone would read it. Well, they did.


How do I know? Besides having several people tell me in-person when I was out to eat, I received a couple of emails congratulating me on my book. One email in particular was really great.


A local woman emailed me and asked if I would be interested in talking with her and her daughters about book writing and candy making. Uh, yeah, of course I was interested so I invited them over to my place.


The other afternoon, Kris and her daughters came over and we sat around eating scones that Kris made and talked about writing then we cleaned up and made chocolate lollipops with a Valentine's theme.

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com