Monday, February 16, 2009

Laurens Library

I think it was a couple of weeks ago that I told you all about my grandmother going to her library to get a copy of my book but it had been checked out.

This morning, while I'm sitting at home sick, I rummaged through a week's worth of mail and found a card from my grandmother. She sent me a card congratulating me on my book and included a small article from her local newspaper that listed my book and that fact that I am Maxine's (grandma's name) grand daughter.

I noticed that the library has a website so I went out there to check it out and sure enough they listed the same information. So cool!

Check it out: http://www.laurenspubliclibrary.com/laurens_public_librarywhats%20new.htm

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com