Sunday, February 1, 2009

Book in Library

Cool note.

Last night my parents gave me a call to tell me that I hit big time. Well, in their minds I have and this is why.

My grandmother went to her local bookstore in a small town in Iowa called Laurens and the book was actually listed as being there, but someone had checked it out.

How cute is that!

I told my parents that I would be sending my grandmother her very own copy so she didn't have to go to the library and wait for it.

Just the fact that it was in a library so soon floored me. Neat!

3 comments:

Ceri Hebert February 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Congrats! I always look to see if any of my books have made the local library. No luck yet. I have made the local bookstore though.

Denise February 2, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Thanks, Ceri.

Congrats back on being in the local bookstore. Did you have to convince them or did they just do it?

Ceri Hebert February 2, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

A coworker ordered my book through them and told them I was a local so they ordered several copies.

Now if only Borders would carry it.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com