Thursday, February 26, 2009

Press Release

Although I have been writing. . .at page 85 as of this morning, I also did spend a little time on the publicity thing.

I found this wonderful person named Jessica James and her blog at http://bookexposure.blogspot.com/.

Jessica is an author and a newspaper editor with 18 years experience. She knows how to craft a press release and how to address an email to an editor to get their attention.

I worked with Jessica through email the past three days where she asked me a bunch of questions and in the end, I have a press release that I have already sent out to a local paper and the blurb to attach to submit to a newspaper editor to catch their interest in possibly doing an interview.

Seriously, if any of you are having troubles with getting that press release done, check out her blog and contact her. I highly recommend her!

2 comments:

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Thanks for mentioning me, Denise! I really enjoyed working with you and think you have a great hit on your hands!

Denise March 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Thanks Jessica!

BTW - I spoke with my Dad this morning and he's already read the first three chapters of your book "Shade's of Gray" and is really liking it.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com