Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Snow

More Snow?!

Could Mother Nature be anymore cruel? Just when I was loving the fact that I could see snow under my hammock, the weather decides to dump even more snow on us.

Where is spring? How am I to write about warm weather in NH when all I see is white and dirt (sand). UGH!!

Here is a question for you. What does the weather do to your writing? If it rains do you stay inside and crank out pages upon pages? When it's hot and beautiful outside do you go and play in the heat or do you stay where the air conditioning is and write, write, write?

2 comments:

Ceri Hebert February 23, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Write Write Write! No matter the weather. Unless it's about 70 and sunny. And on warm evenings I love to sit outside (covered with insect repellent)

Denise February 23, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

HA! I do the same thing in summer. I love sitting outdoors writing.

How are your edits coming along??

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com