Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Book Review

This morning when I checked my email, I found a link to a review an author did on my book. First, it was a complete surprise. Second, it was nice to know that someone read the book. :-)
Third, she liked it!

I mean, I like my book and so does my editor/publisher, and of course family and friends, but it's nice to see that someone outside that circle read and enjoyed the story.

If you want to read the review, check out Christy's blog at http://www.christytilleryfrench.com/


Now, here is the question of the day. . .how much do reviews (no matter good or bad) influence a reader's selection? What are your thoughts?

And whose reviews do take to heart? Any particular review sites you visit before going out and buying a book?

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com