Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Website Updates

Here's the thing about a website. . .you have to keep updating it.

Over the weekend, I added two articles that people had requested. One on passive voice - my favorite and the other on description. Check out the Resources link on my website. I have another article ready once I put in the edits so maybe next week there will be an article on Hooks.

Jeannie updated the contact form on my site so you have to check that out too.

On the books page, I added part of Christy's review of IT HAPPENS IN THREES and a link to the full review on her site.

How does everyone else keep up with their website and still write?

1 comments:

Ceri Hebert February 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

I have no clue how to do anything with my website. My husband is my "webmaster" but we haven't updated it in ages. I suppose it's something I should learn how to do myself.

Maybe this weekend.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com