Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And the Winner is...

I'm baaaackkkkk! Okay, well not really. I'm here just for the moment because Denise (pictured far left - see how much we look alike?) has been kind enough to allow me a short break from my extensive community service work to announce the winner of the our Blog Takeover Mystery Contest! 


And the winner is.....

Ahem, can I get a Drum-roll please???


Josie K.




Josie was chosen because she responded to every post and even though she picked the wrong person as the 'bad guy' she is the only person who gave it a shot! Denise and I agreed that her intense sleuthing efforts should be rewarded. 



What did Josie win? Glad you asked, her prize swag pack is as follows:



  • 1 signed copy of It Happens in Threes
  • 1 signed copy of Killer Bunny Hill
  • 2 Bookmarks from Denise's Books
  • 1 Book Promo Poster


Plus, (and I am sure this will be the most exciting part) she is now an honorary member of the Wicked Wino Sleuths! 



Josie, Please email me your address and how you would like the books signed to: bookedobsessedblog(at)gmail.com  I will also be notifying you via Twitter. If we haven't heard back from you within the next 48 hours with the information another winner will be chosen. 



And....now.....I'm off to continue my community service work and am returning this fantastic blog back to Denise. 



Before I go, I will leave you with this thought: You may not have heard the last of me just yet...hmmmm.



Cheers, The Hostess



(You have no idea how hard it is to do community service in this dress? I'm just sayin'...To answer you question: No, I never take it off. Seriously, if you had a dress like this one, would you take it off?) 

1 comments:

Denise November 19, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Congratulations Josie!

I'll send everything this weekend.

Denise

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com