Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tuesday's writing prompt on Wednesday

Okay, so I admit it, I'm a bit of a slacker this week. Between work, NaNoWriMo, and the wine/mystery event, I have neglected my blog. Let the flogging commence.

Aha! I just thought of a writing prompt. You ready? Here it is.

Prompt: The sound of the doorbell. . .


Now it's your job to go write a sentence, a paragraph, or even a page and share it here. Don't forget to hook your reader! Look forward to reading what you create.

Later!

2 comments:

Loretta Wheeler November 4, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

The sound of the doorbell woke me. I didn't move for a moment, wondering if I'd really heard it, or if it was part of my dream.
It rang again. My heart began a staccato type rhythm, not as forceful as a jackhammer, but enough that I could tell I definitely wasn't dreaming.

Denise November 4, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Lo!

Terrific. I love your choice of descriptive words.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com