Wednesday, November 11, 2009

King Mho Fho the Demon Sheep

The past 24 hours here have been pure insanity. I have so much to catch everybody up on, but before I get into all that I had to take this rare opportunity to share a picture I took of our Truth Teller's Demon Sheep side-kick. She is out following up on some leads right now so I have to make this quick. 

I had quite the talk with King Mho Fho last night and to hear him tell it he just allows our dear Truth Teller to think she's the one in charge. In his opinion she is the side-kick not him. (Really, would you expect any less from a Demon Sheep King, with delusions of grandeur?) It was so hard to keep a straight face as he told me all about his clandestine escapades. Many of which I noticed sounded oddly like a combination of story lines from several romance novels. So of course I had to asked him if he read romance novels and as it turns out he is addicted to them! He even thinks that the heroines all fall in love with him! Mho Fho is an absolute trip and I see why she keeps him around. The only complaint I have is that he really needs to lay off the wine and leave some for the rest of us.

4 comments:

MrsMixx November 11, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

King Mho Fho is teh sex! That is all.

KT Grant November 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

I'm the sidekick huh? Wait till I...

Anthea Lawson November 11, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

<3 Mho

Josie November 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

I am loving "King Mho Fho the Demon Sheep"

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com