Friday, November 13, 2009

Who Gave Her Access to the Blog???

What the heck was that? I don't remember giving KB the passcode for my blog..uh...I mean Denise's blog that we hacked into? (What? I am getting a bit attached. So sue me!)  

Anyways...I suppose its a good thing that she got on here some how because otherwise I wouldn't have know about the secret recipe having been stolen or what had been done to poor Mho! Yeah, I did just find out at the same time you guys did. Don't you start too! I forgot my cell in the basement...it happens to even the best of us. 


Wait a minute, were you really thinking that I had something to do with this mess??? Uh...NO! That would be too easy. I don't have time to chastise you right now though. I only have time to bring you up to speed and get out of here. We have figured it out and have to get to Zorvino before someone else pays the price.


Let's see...hmmm...Ah yes...That's what you need to know...


What are some of the things we found under the stairs in the basement?

Pictures below with explanation beneath them. (Some of the things referenced in Miss Concerned Citizen's letter we did not take pictures of or scan so as not to jeopardize our investigation.)




Picture #1 is a fairly recent picture of Denise - It has been cropped so we can verify what it implies after we get to the vineyard. Picture #2 its pretty obvious is Denise at a Vegas wedding from some years back - what is probably less obvious to you is who it is getting married behind her - it looks a lot like the Editor and Kyra, the woman who died at the vineyard years ago, who Fab-Para spoke with yesterday. Picture #3 is a bottle of wine with a faded label that upon closer inspection does in fact have an old Zorvino logo on it. It is oxigenated just like she said in her letter to the paper.


What did Fab-Para learn from the chat with Kyra's ghost?

Well, I can't really tell you that, yet. It didn't all make sense until a few minutes ago anyway.


But I will offer you the following written by Loretta a.k.a. Para-Fab to the newspaper via email. I'm posting it here for you now because I have a feeling that after tonight it might never see the light of day and she did work hard on it while she was fuming earlier. 




Letter to the Editor:

Upon the disclosure of my presence in Sandown, I felt the need to shed some light on the nature of my investigation. (That is not a directive for any lost souls to run hurly-burly into the light until we have had a chance to lovingly ascertain what has held you here).

I have come to town at the request of a person I feel should remain anonymous.  My presence here is simply to test the waters as it were, or perhaps more aptly put—test the cold spots in certain vicinities that might prove helpful.

Zorvino Vineyards has graciously allowed me entrance to their grounds at times when guests were not in attendance.  I might also add, they have graciously shared several bottles of their lovely wines which I and a few friends have been more than delighted to sample. I have found the Zorvino Zinfandel to be delightful and very relaxing after dealing with the events of the last few days.

My findings while here were to be kept private until my contact deemed it appropriate to disclose the information.  Since this privacy has been breached in some unknown way, I will go so far as to say, that yes, I have received contact from a spirit who passed years ago at the vineyard. They have brought to light certain pieces of information that have been extremely informative.

As to my whereabouts, I cannot see why that should have any bearing on my investigation, and can only speculate this was mentioned strictly for sensationalism. 

Whatever presence is here, will certainly find me I’m sure—whether it be at the vineyard, or where I am currently residing.

Love and light,

Loretta Wheeler   C. P.




And with that I bid you ado...hopefully I'll be able to find a way to update you regarding whodunit?









2 comments:

KT Grant November 13, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

I don't know Heather, finally when Mho was lucid he told me you gave hi one of those bottles...

Josie November 14, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

the answer is...

Michelle

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com