Thursday, November 19, 2009

Writing Prompt Thursday

Hellooo!
I am slowly but surely making my way back from the wine/mystery event. Yes, I know I owe you pictures and details so stay tuned. I promise I will get them out soon.

In the meantime, how about a little writing boost. I know I could use one. Since I'm just getting out of wine mode and I never put a writing prompt up last week let's keep it to do with wine.

This should be good.

Prompt: The wine bottle crashed . . .

Can't wait to see what you come up with and since I am sticking my parents on a plane today, I will hopefully have time to write a response to this tonight. Enjoy and happy writing!

0 comments:

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com