Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mystery and Wine Guest Blogging Week

Next week while Denise is gallivanting around the Zorvino Winery preparing for the huge Friday the 13th Murder Mystery Event I, Heather L'Hoste a.k.a. The Hostest With the Mostest will be high-jacking her blog. Of course a high-tech, super secret operation like this is not a one woman job! My crew is made up of some of the best and the brightest bloggers and writers from around the world and across the web, including April the Mild Mannered Genius behind Cafe of Dreams, Crystal Posey the Unstoppable Powerhouse from ACTUALIZE , Master of Mayhem and Author Jason Myers, Michelle the Insatiable Sneak of Torch Under the Covers, and the Fabulous Fearless Author Loretta Wheeler. Together we will take you on a week long trip filled with murder, mystery, intrigue, vengeance and of course lots of wine.

Uh-oh, here comes Denise - gotta go! More details to come soon, I promise...I-I'll find away...but real quick before I go: Shhh...It's our little secret we don't want Denise to find out what kind of shenanigans are going on here while she's distracted by her own murder mystery and wine.


3 comments:

April November 4, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

mild mannered genius - I like it!! lol I feel so spy-like!!

Michelle November 4, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

Looking forward to it! Ooops said that too loud.. Denise probably heard me... I'll have to find a new hiding place now.

Loretta Wheeler November 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Ahhh Michelle...I don't think it matters where you hide...

The entity inside that house sees EVERYTHING...

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com